2D Animation

 POST 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


I have always been interested in animation, specifically 2D Animation, I would love to take that kind of courses, the main reason is that I love drawing and I've always thought about seeing my art moving. It would be a dream come true for me if it all works out well. 

For me it might be a good idea to study background composition and character design, i have an original character that would be perfect for an animated short-film im thinking of making in the future. This character is named "Pupo", he is
like my "alter-ego", he represents my inner world and thoughts that i don't usually show to people in real life.



I would definitely study here in Chile and if I have the chance to do it abroad, i would also be interested in that opportunity. I think Canada or EEUU would be nice places to do it.

I would like to study 2D Animation as a part-time course, I'm interested in working at a part-time job to gain some money to pay for my Animation postgraduate. Postgraduates here in Chile are really expensive at least for me and my mom's wallet, she helps me a lot economically, not because I ask her for money but because she loves to help me get the things that can enrich my knowledge.


One of my favorite animated shows aired on cartoon network a long time ago, it was Courage The Cowardly Dog, I loved that show. Now I watch The Amazing World of Gumball, it's the funniest show I  ever watched (and it's absolutely not made for children haha, even if it's airing on a children's channel, it has really dark jokes and adult oriented content)



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Passion

A Dreamy Place

A Little Girl's Dream