Time Travel

POST 3: MY CHILDHOOD DAYS

The one thing that really makes me go back in time to those beautiful and innocent days is the smell of a certain type of flower that grows in my mom's garden, that flower is known as "Fresia", the scent is soft and sweet, just like what my life used to be like back then.


My most favourite childhood memory goes back to when I used to play Playstation 1 games, my favourite game was "Spyro", it's an open-world game about a young purple dragon that goes on multiple adventures defeating enemies and collecting gems. Those are some really valuable moments for me that I would love to recreate now but I sold my console and it makes me so sad that I can't enjoy that game just one last time :(



My favourite activities outside school weren't much different from what I do now, I didn't have so many friends at school so I was alone most of the time and I loved spending time drawing a lot, specially at home while I watched cartoons that inspired me to create characters for some short stories I made. The cartoon that always catched my attention as a child was Transformers Animated, my characters were based on the designs from that show.


My childhood was way better than my teens because I enjoyed every single thing that I had and I didn't judge myself when I couldn't do certain things.

Comentarios

  1. Such a delicate scent for bringing back old memories, Fresia is a really beautiful flower :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Passion

A Dreamy Place

A Little Girl's Dream