A Little Girl's Dream

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

 

HELLO JAPAN!

 

One of my dreams is to visit Japan, I’ve been really interested in Japanese culture for a long time and everyday I’m closer to fulfill this childhood dream.

 

I have close friends that visited this country and I’ve been recollecting data from their experiences. They’ve told me that it’s pretty difficult as a foreigner to maintain a fluid conversation with Japanese people, they recommended me to search images on Google of the places in Japan that I would like to visit so I can ask for directions on where to go.

 

I also know a whole lot of Japanese people's love for “kawaii” or cute stuff, such as anime and the famous international sensation: Hello Kitty.

 

According to what I mentioned before, the first thing I would do there is to buy a ticket to go to“Sanrio Puroland” a Japanese theme park also known as “Hello Kitty Land”. My goal is to save as much money as I can to buy Hello Kitty merchandise for my big Sanrio collection.

 

It sounds ambitious but I would love to work as a “Sanrio Character”, entertaining children and taking photos with them, to have an experience like that would make me reconnect with my inner child that I once left behind when I needed it the most.




Mount Fuji in all its glory


An obsessed Hello Kitty colleccionist
(Oh how I wish that were me instead)


Workers at Sanrio Puroland dressed as the characters


Comentarios

  1. I would also like to visit japan someday, go to mount fuji or some of the temples+

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My sister says all the time: When I have a job and money, I will travel to Japan and buy a lot of things, especially manga ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Passion

A Dreamy Place